Do you need the help of a Litigation Lawyer in Penrith?
Whether you need to take legal action against someone else, or you are being sued, we’ll get you the best possible outcome
Lawsuits are confronting and overwhelming. It’s difficult to see a clear path forward when you’re in the middle of a dispute, let alone battling the complexities of the law.
Having a good litigation lawyer on your side is something you just can’t do without.
No nasty surprises, guaranteed.
How our Penrith team can (and will) help
Whether it’s a criminal (police charges), civil (contesting an estate or breaching a contract) or commercial (employment dispute) litigation matter, we’ll work hard to get you the very best possible outcome.
A clear plan of action
Call us or book an appointment to chat – free of charge. Once we agree on the details, (including fees), we develop a clear plan of action to:
- Represent, protect and assert your interests
- Act as the bridge between you and the Law
- Explain the rules of the game (in plain English)
- File documents
- Communicate with others involved in your case, such as the other party’s solicitors and the Police
- Arrange for barristers to appear on your behalf in Court (if required)
- Arrange and attend mediations and negotiations.
What Clients Say
Why Penrith chooses Complete Legal for litigation matters
It’s not just because we’re well-versed in the litigation process.
It’s also because of our:
- Credibility and confidence – we’re well-respected and when we talk, people listen
- Civility – we can be powerfully persuasive without being confrontational, and
- Competitiveness – we put in a (premiership-winning) grand final performance every day.
If you’re potentially facing a fine or at risk of imprisonment, there’s a lot on the line. The same goes for contesting a will or defending an estate – which is exactly why Complete Legal is the team you can count on.